2013/4/4 Ahso Aa <ahs...@yahoo.com>

> Thanks Ruben. Now I see in a dependency dll from curl that it uses
> msvcr80.dll. That's VS2008? Could I most easily resolve that by downloading
> VC2008 and compile my stuff with that
> and /MT flag?
> Or what do you suggest that I should do?

The easiest solution is to install the MSVC++2005 redistributable. This
dependency means everyone using your program needs this as well.

The "better" solution is to recompile curl with MinGW-w64, or even better,
use the provided binary packages here:
http://curl.haxx.se/download.html(near the bottom there's 64-bit
MinGW-w64 binaries).

This might not be related to the segfault though...

Ruben