On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 4:28 AM,  <wynfi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My mail is being held and I'm getting a non-member message.
> I am a member, albeit a new one, but one none the same.
> Is there some problem?

You didn't actually subscribe to the mailing list, so your messages
sit in a bucket waiting for an admin to approve.  I just approved your
now, but you should really subscribe so that you see the replies:

I'm manually CC'ing you on this message, but if you don't subscribe,
you won't get the replies to your actual question.