I have a 12-thread windows machine if you want to test it on that. behavior
could be more interesting with more threads...

hopefully it's killable or terminates itself.
if you have a complete binary package with all dlls and such I could test it on
my box and let you know how it goes. I have a cpu monitor, and taskmgr.exe can
you can add a column for numthreads per process.