On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 10:05 PM, Jim Michaels <jmich...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> sorry, my yahoo mail can only top-post, so don't email me about that. still
> investigating this problem.

Yahoo mail has nothing to do with TOP posting.  You have to configure
and maneuver the cursor in the mail but it works just the same.  Sure
the client may put the cursor at the top of the page but the editor
allows you to maneuver within the text.  BTW, you shouldn't just do
BOTTOM posting either, INLINE is what you want removing the unneeded
quotes.

--
Earnie