hello
I find  there is no way to control the output file format of windres directly
when I build wx.
If I use mingw32-make under cmd,I must manually modify makefile.gcc,add rcflags
every windres command.
If I use msys,I also have no way to directly do that using configure,
 ../../configure  --host=i686-w64-mingw32 --enable-shared --disable-debug
--disable-monolithic
--enable-unicode CXXFLAGS="-pipe -m32 fno-keep-inline-dllexport -Os"
LDFLAGS=-m32 CFLAGS=-m32
RCFLAGS="-F pe-i386"
the basedll_version_rc.o's format is pe-x86-64,I can not find any windres flag
in that make file controlling
file format.So I think I must manually modify makefile .
It is strange that RCFLAGS is not the standard flag in gcc like
CXXFLAGS,LDFLAGS,CFLAGS etc,why Wx omit this flag?
Or may be another method to reach the same result
Thanks