> AFAI researched prototype in platform-header is using SIZE_T.
The question is, which header do you want to be consistent with? Even
files within the PSDK don't agree.

 From the platform sdk winnt.h we see:

VOID
__stosb (
     __out_ecount_full(Count) PBYTE  Destination,
     __in BYTE  Value,
     __in SIZE_T Count
     );

And from the platform sdk intrin.h we see:

__MACHINEI(void __stosb(unsigned char *, unsigned char, size_t))

And for good measure, in the MSVC runtime, we see

VC\crt\src\intrin.h:__MACHINEI(void __stosb(unsigned char *, unsigned
char, size_t))

Unfortunately, MS can get away with mixing SIZE_T with size_t, since
they don't change the size of their ints.

But if you feel strongly, I suppose we can change everything to SIZE_T.
This will make use compatible with the PSDK, but incompatible with the CRT.

dw