Erik van Pienbroek schreef op do 23-05-2013 om 23:29 [+0200]:
> Hi,
>
> During review of one of our Fedora packages we noticed an unexpected
> change in behavior in recent mingw-w64 trunk snapshots. We noticed that
> several libraries which were built against recent mingw-w64 trunk
> snapshots suddenly started to export the symbols
> _InterlockedCompareExchange and InterlockedCompareExchange@12 in their
> shared libraries.

Just a heads up that this regression is resolved now in mingw-w64 trunk.
This is probably due to r5949 which was committed today (which changes
the way the Interlocked symbols are implemented in mingw-w4).

In Fedora we've dropped our local patch which was used to temporary
workaround the issue.

Regards,

Erik van Pienbroek
Fedora MinGW SIG