>>> http://www.opengl.org/registry/oldspecs/glxext.h
>>> http://www.opengl.org/registry/oldspecs/wglext.h
>>> http://www.opengl.org/registry/oldspecs/glcorearb.h
>>>
>>> Now, I dont know which versions were the ones added to our repo,
>>> because the ones from opengl.org as linked above do produce a diff:
>>> see attached gl.diff to see.
>>>
>>> The latest official headers though, will indeed produce a large diff
>>> because they are generated the new way.
>>
>> OK, so, i've looked briefly at the trunk vs oldspecheaders diff, it
>> seems that no mingw-w64-specific changes were made, headers were
>> committed verbatim.
>>
>> Anyway, for new 4.4 headers the diff is huge, and there's no adjustments
>> are (presumably) necessary, which begs the question: what's the point of
>> attaching a patch and getting approval for it?
>>
>> P.S. "presumably" means that i haven't tested these new headers with the
>> few GL-using packages that i do build. But i will.
>>
> Well, the point is documenting the change in ML, too.  Not only in SVN
> repository.
> Additiinally it shows what patch will change and nobody gets surprised by
> it.

Oh-kay. I've tested the patch, and the few GL things that i do compile
(that would be gst-plugins-gl first and foremost, as well as glew) are
fine with it.

So i'll attach the compressed patch to my next message. Do note that the
patch is _bigger_ than new files themselves (103kb compressed vs ~79kb
compressed), so the patch might have to go through moderation first.

- --
O< ascii ribbon - stop html email! - www.asciiribbon.org