2013/11/8 Zach Thibeau <zachthib...@zachthibeau.ca>

> Try asking in the code blocks forums or mailing list, sounds like a
> problem with their ide

It's not a problem; it's a feature. If this prompt isn't shown, the console
window disappears making it very difficult to actually see what was output
to the console during execution.

This prompt does not show if you run the app yourself outside the IDE, so
it is a much better solution than manually emulating by adding stuff like
system("pause") or cin.get() at the end of main.

Ruben