in the last post I meant the range for sched_priority used in
pthread_attr_setschedparam.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Victor Bombi
  To: mingw-w64-public@lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2013 12:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mingw-w64-public] wipthread flag

  for using pthread_attr_setschedparam with win32 wipthreads the range goes
from +15 to -15 but it seems that other pthread implementatios for win32 have a
different range
  as stated in https://github.com/LuaLanes/lanes/blob/master/src/threading.c so
a #define to tell them apart would be necessary to use one range or the other.