于 2014/4/25 星期五 22:54, Ruben Van Boxem 写道:

    <jo...@users.sourceforge.net <mailto:jo...@users.sourceforge.net>>
    wrote:
    >> On 4/25/2014 17:47, Dongsheng Song wrote:
    >>> I'm glad to upload my daily builds to mingw-w64, if someone
    intersting
    >>> and give me (dongsheng) permission.
    >>>

    >> What is your configuration like? And what exactly do you have
    in your
    >> download?
    >>

    > For win64:
    > ${GCC_SRC_ROOT}/configure \
    >     --prefix=${SYS_ROOT} \
    >     --with-sysroot=${SYS_ROOT} \
    >     --build=${BUILD_TRIPLET} --host=${TARGET_TRIPLET}
    > --target=${TARGET_TRIPLET} \
    >     --disable-multilib --disable-nls --disable-win32-registry \
    >     --enable-checking=release --enable-languages=c,c++,fortran \
    >     --with-arch=core2 --with-tune=generic
    >
    > For win32:
    > ${GCC_SRC_ROOT}/configure \
    >     --prefix=${SYS_ROOT} \
    >     --with-sysroot=${SYS_ROOT} \
    >     --build=${BUILD_TRIPLET} --host=${TARGET_TRIPLET}
    > --target=${TARGET_TRIPLET} \
    >     --disable-multilib --disable-nls --disable-win32-registry \
    >     --enable-checking=release --enable-languages=c,c++,fortran \
    >     --with-arch=i686 --with-tune=generic

    Add --enable-fully-dynamic-string and

Shouldn't this already be enabled by default (you worked on a patch for that which IIANM I tested back then)?
Should be a default option for MinGW64 target, but not for MinGW target.

    --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs and everything is good.

This isn't strictly necessary and in my experience is quite troublesome ("can't find -lgcc_eh" as a result)

Cheers,

Ruben

    You may need to use winpthread if you want to use --enable-libgomp.

    I have now added your login to allow uploads, please upload to
    somewhere
    like "Toolchains targetting Win{32,64}/Personal
    Builds/dongsheng-daily".
    probably a good idea to rotate the files weekly to prevent uploads
    from
    getting too big (if there is such a thing as too big).

Best Regards,
xunxun