> On 05/05/14 09:19, YIRAN LI wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm building an opensource project on mingw32 and found the generated dll
> > depends on  libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll. The function referenced is __divdi3.
> >
> > I tried to add ldflags = -static- libgcc, but seems it doesn't work.
> >
> > Could any one let me know how can I get rid of this dependency?
> >
> > Thanks
>
> See http://people.videolan.org/~funman/win/howto-gcc

Thanks Rafael,

The script seems doesn't work on my machine. I'm using
i686-4.8.2-release-win32-sjlj-rt_v3-rev3, but gcc -v prints nothing
containing LIBRARY_PATH.

What the script does is remove libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll (I only need to remove
the dependency on libgcc). I manually moved libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll and
libgcc.a. And then ln -s libgcc_eh.a libgcc_s.a

But libtheora can't pass ./configure. ld.exe can't find -lgcc. I have to
put libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll and libgcc.a back to get configure and build
succeed.

Thanks