i was the one who ported the EFL (set of graphic libs) to Windows CE
and I plan to remove that port. Nowadays, Windows CE is dead and the
guys who worked on CEgcc (the Win CE port of gcc) has given up. So no
problem for me if you remove it.

I would really prefer that people work on Win Phone 8 than on Win CE :)

Vincent Torri