Are there any plans to make a release that includes `master` branch commits?

More specifically, I am interested in b354505e:

Author: Kai Tietz <ktiet...@googlemail.com>
Date:   Thu Dec 5 10:06:07 2013 +0000

    Add winapi-family feature, added missing Windows 7 + 8 stuff, consolidate
header

    git-svn-id: svn+ssh://svn.code.sf.net/p/mingw-w64/code/trunk@6392
4407c894-4637-0410-b4f5-ada5f102cad1

b354505e fixes the fact that MinGW-W64 hides MsgWaitForMultipleObjects behind
#ifndef NOGDI [1].

And until this bug is fixed, there are issues compiling git(1) with MinGW-W64.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/p/mingw-w64/bugs/397/

P.S. Please, add me to CC when replying, I'm not subscribed to ML.