JonY 2014-10-02 02:11:
> On 9/28/2014 14:44, lh_mouse wrote:
>> mingw-w64-libraries/winpthread/src/spinlock.c:66
>>           int initrv = pthread_spin_init (lock,
>> PTHREAD_PROCESS_PRIVATE);
>>
>> There is no corresponding pthread_spin_destroy() for this lock, hence
>> its memory leaks.
>>

> Kai, ping.

I do not see where there should be the appropriate
pthread_spin_destroy().

Moreover, I wrote the test that shows that no leaks when using
spinlocks:
for ( int i = 0; i < 1024*1024; ++i ) {
   pthread_spinlock_t s;
   pthread_spin_init(&s, PTHREAD_PROCESS_PRIVATE);
   pthread_spin_lock(&s);
   pthread_spin_unlock(&s);
   pthread_spin_destroy(&s);
}

--
Regards, niXman
Dual-target(32 & 64-bit) MinGW-W64 compilers for 32 and 64-bit Windows: