Hi Rashad,

I believe this is given by the 32 bit implementation of Win32 API
(surprisingly, the API on 64bit systems is also called Win32, but is
implemented as 64bit). The system simply does not allow you to allocate
more memory. It even looks like the 3GB option (4GT) is maybe not
supported on Windows Vista/7/8 at all.

Some interesting info can be found in this thread:
http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/114715-4-gigabyte-tunning-windows-7-ultimate-32-bit.html

some other info related to pre-Vista systems is here:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc786709(v=WS.10).aspx

Well, clearly - the answer is: if you want to allocate more than 2GB of
memory, use 64bit application.

Pavel