Hi, everyone
I want to compile GIMP 32 bits/64 bits on my Win7 64-bits.
However I found this is too difficult. I have spend 3 days to
install/update msys, mingw-64, and kinds of libraries. Even though I
am stuck by gexiv2 now. I got too tired to search, download, modify,
autogen.sh, configure and make.
Can any one supply an all-in-one Mingw-w64, which is running on Win7
64bits, has git to clone new gimp, can build 32bits and 64bits GIMP
for Windows?

Thanks
Lee