Martell Malone schreef op do 29-01-2015 om 15:23 [+0000]:
>         This change makes sense.  Right now Eric is checking this
>         change on
>         Fedora.  So we should wait for his results.
> Yes but I think he should also build on rc1 without the patch to make
> sure that if there is a breakage this is the cause.

I'm currently doing a mass rebuild test run with mingw-w64 v4.0rc1
including the patch mentioned in this thread. It takes around 24hours to
prepare and complete such a test mass rebuild. I wasn't really planning
on also doing a test mass rebuild with plain v4.0rc1 (without the
patch). However, I do was planning to introduce GCC 5 in Fedora soon
(the native gcc in Fedora was also just updated to the latest GCC 5
snapshot) and use this to do another test mass rebuild.

Regards,

Erik