David Rysdam schreef op ma 23-02-2015 om 09:32 [-0500]:
> I have a project I want to cross compile for Win64 from my Linux
> machine (x86_64 CentOS 6.5 eventually, but x86_64 Debian 7 for the
> below test). For reasons, life will be much better and easier for me
> if I compile the toolchain from source. (I know that on Debian I can
> apt-get install, but I'm testing the compile instructions here
> before I move elsewhere.)

You could save yourself a lot of trouble and headaches by trying out
the large collection of mingw packages which are already available in
the CentOS 6 EPEL repository. It's as easy as 'yum install mingw32-
gcc' to get the mingw-w64 compiler installed for the win32 target. For
more information see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW/Tutorial

Regards,

Erik van Pienbroek