JonY schreef op zo 15-03-2015 om 09:20 [+0800]:
> *** Known Issues ***
> SDL2 build is broken due to incomplete DX11 support in mingw-w64 and
> some duplicated declarations in SDL2. Disabling the DX11 backend
> seems to fix things temporarily.

FYI, I just spent some time investigating this issue and came up with a
couple of patches which implement the missing D3D11 features which are
required by SDL2 and which also fix two issues in SDL2 itself
(duplicate d3d11 declarations and a gcc macro issue). I've just sent
these patches to Jacek for review and approval so they should show up
in wine and mingw-w64 soon.

Regards,

Erik