发件人:zhangxinghai  <zxh19750...@163.com>
发送日期:2015-05-18 08:39
收件人:zhangxinghai
抄送:mingw-w64-public
主题:Re: [Mingw-w64-public] how to use ld.gold as the linker?

Mm
I have some another questions

1.As the ld.gold only supports elf format,why it is included in the binutils
for build target windows?Does that mean I will never touch this tool under
windows.
2.As the compile/link speed is so slow under windows,I hope to speed it up.Can
I use the cross compiler (e.g. target nonwin) to compiler/link source code to
nonwin target file format(e.g. elf),then have a convert tool converted to
windows pe format.It is best that I can do that all under windows.
Is that possible?Is that worth to do?

Great thanks.