>   Thanks Ruben for the help.
> To answer your question, yes, I am.
> I was also using -std=gnu++14. However, I am now compiling only with
> –std::c++11, but to no avail. [image: Sad smile]

This is a microsoft extension, as Clang informs us:
http://coliru.stacked-crooked.com/a/49f77148f1e54ba7

There is probably no way to convert this, other than to just remove it.
Reading the Microsoft documentation
<https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/vstudio/wfa0edys.aspx>, it seems
all this construct does is inform the compiler the function in question can
throw an exception.
That sounds quite useless to me IMHO.
Just remove it, or ifdef a THROWS macro or some such.

Cheers,

Ruben