Hi,

One more service provider to mention and I think that one is very
notable: launchpad.

Historically, launchpad had only supported code hosting through bazaar
but this is no longer the case:
  http://blog.launchpad.net/general/git-code-hosting-beta

It's still beta but it seems it is already usable and launchpad has all
the features currently used by mingw-w64 on sourceforge: mailing-lists,
code hosting, forum, bug tracker, file hosting, ... and the UI isn't too
clumsy.
I haven't yet tried to setup a project there but I have fairly high
hopes for it.

--
Adrien Nader