Hi Kai,

I am a complete novice when it comes to patching Mingw. I have done the
following:

-          Cloned git://git.code.sf.net/p/mingw-w64/mingw-w64

-          mkdir build

-          cd build

-          ../mingw-w64-crt/configure --prefix=/d/OpenCascade/mingw-w64-install
--host=x86_64-w64-mingw32

-          make all

-          make install

-          copied the files from /d/OpenCascade/mingw-w64-install/include and
/d/OpenCascade/mingw-w64-install/lib to the respective folders in the
x86_64-w64-mingw32 folder of my Mingw-w64 installation

Is this “building a replaced complete runtime”? If not, how can I do that?

Thank you very much!
Benjamin