I need to build win32 librasqal (e.g. mingw-w64-rasqal) on mingw-w64
with gcc 4.9.3. The library is building fine with gcc 4.6.3 and gcc 5,
but on the gcc 4.9.3 toolchain I get a linking error (only on win32):

    undefined reference to `_mkgmtime'

It looks like even though _mkgmtime is declared in the headers it is
not available in the 32bit runtime?

I did find this open bug report:
https://sourceforge.net/p/mingw-w64/bugs/473/ . It suggests rebuilding
mingw-w64 but that is not an option for me, our toolchain is frozen.

Is there any way or workaround that I can use to link this library
with gcc-4.9.3 ?