发件人:Alexpux <alex...@gmail.com>
发送日期:2016-04-15 01:33
收件人:lh_mouse
抄送:mingw-w64-public,Msys2
主题:Re: [Msys2-users] [Mingw-w64-public] Where can I get an up-to-data patch
list for    building a native GCC on Windows?

> 14 апр. 2016 г., в 20:07, lh_mouse <lh_mo...@126.com> написал(а):
>
> Oh the attachment was filtered out because it was too big. Compressed and
> uploaded again.
>
> ------------------
> Best regards,
> lh_mouse
> 2016-04-15

> 发件人:"lh_mouse"<lh_mo...@126.com>
> 发送日期:2016-04-15 01:04
> 收件人:mingw-w64-public,Msys2
> 抄送:
> 主题:[Mingw-w64-public] Where can I get an up-to-data patch list for
>       building a native GCC on Windows?
>
> I am trying compiling GCC unpatched from git HEAD and have encountered some
> cryptic errors.
> In stage 2 the newly built compiler, xgcc, is unable to find any system
> headers because no proper -isystem or -I is given. (I have attached the
> config.log to this mail. It was in <gcc build dir>/gmp/.)
>
> Kai suggested that I ask whether there were some patches for GCC on IRC. So
> here is my question: Where can I get an up-to-data patch list for building a
> native GCC on Windows? Thanks in advance.

You can see patches that we use for GCC on MSYS2 project here:
https://github.com/Alexpux/MINGW-packages/tree/master/mingw-w64-gcc
<https://github.com/Alexpux/MINGW-packages/tree/master/mingw-w64-gcc>
Also look into PKGBUILD there as not all patches we apply

Regards,
Alexey.