Dear All,

I'm trying to link against MySQL, but it fails with undefined references
to __GSHandlerCheck and __security_check_cookie. I searched and this has
been asked before (several years back), but back then there was no solution
found. AFAIK these two where not available in MinGW's runtime, and in the
end the user was switching compilers. Is there a MinGW-based solution
possible now? I'd very much prefer that. I found people recommending to
link against a "bufferoverflowu.lib" and some 'gshandler.obj'. Do you know
if I can take those from Visual Studio and link against them in MinGW?
Would that work? Or other ideas?

Thanks for any help,

    Mario Emmenlauer