> On Sun, 21 Aug 2016, David Wohlferd wrote:
>
>> As my expert on patch etiquette, I have a question for you.  When
>> posting a patch, does one traditionally include all the files that will
>> be in the push?  Or do you skip the 'generated' files to make the review
>> easier?
>
> I guess it depends on the project, and the kind of the generated files.
>
> For things like automake/autoconf, where regeneration can produce huge
> unreadable diffs (while for things like idl -> h, including it is nice),
> I'd just omit such things from review, and regenerate it when pushing
> (whether it goes into the same or into a different commit is also project
> specific - I think the norm here is to keep it in the same commit).
>
> // Martin

It isn't required to attach auto-generated stuff to patch.  But of
course it belongs to the patch, and has to be applied, when patch is
approved.  I agree that omit auto-generated parts makes review easier.

IIRC gcc doesn't rejects stdcall on variadic.  In general it is a bit
piggy, but IIRC gcc supports that. Of course are just the "fixed"
arguments automatically popped on return.

Regards,
Kai