> We have text/x-patch, not application/x-patch.  I don't understand the
> difference.  Do you?

The problem with mime types is that anyone can use any string they want
and it means whatever they want it to mean.  Of course to be "generally
useful" the meaning must be "generally agreed upon."

It looks like you have already hit most of the "generally agreed upon"
mime types for patches.  While there are a few places that use
application/x-patch, it doesn't appear to be common.

Too bad SF doesn't log the mime types it has eaten.  There can't be that
many that people are actually trying to send to this list.

dw