On 10/31/2018 03:32 AM, Liu Hao wrote:
> 在 2018/10/31 2:01, Jacek Caban 写道:
>> Wine has a test for that with a comment saying that it's supported since
>> Vista:
>> https://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/blob/HEAD:/dlls/msvcrt/tests/printf.c#l291
>>

>> I changed the test to accept only platforms properly handling %lld and
>> running it on Testbot machines shows that it's indeed supported sine Vista:
>> https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=43687
>>

> This is a valuable asset. If XP and 2003 are out of interest we could
> just use the `ll` modifier cosistently.

Yes, that's tempting and something to consider at some point. XP is
probably is generally still of (limited) interest, but maybe that
doesn't apply to inttypes.h. After all inttypes.h is a C99 thing and if
you want C99 on top of msvcrt.dll, you should use mingw stdio... Still,
I'd say that my patch is safer regression-wise, so I'd go with it.

Cheers,
Jacek