On Sun, 8 Dec 2019, Zach Bacon wrote:

Aye, iirc wines effort for directx12 is related to vulkan in the same
relative manner as dxvk if I recall correctly, so they aren't really
keeping that stuff in tree. And nightstrike, I know, hence why I asked my
question about where to start.

I don't know exactly what headers directx12 entails, but wine does seem to have at least an IDL for it, here: https://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/blob/ac245040345e2039252b26f5c44841fc730f0854:/include/d3d12.idl

I think Biswapriyo's comment meant to say that wine-import.sh doesn't refer to any d3d12 headers/idl files at the moment - while Jacek obviously suggested that one should extend it to include such files.

// Martin