在 2020/3/3 21:02, Luiz Emediato 写道:
> Hi there,
>
> Would you please help me answering the following questions?
>
> 1. What is the difference between x86_64-posix-seh and x86_64-win32-seh
> binaries ?
> Is the former for Linux and the latter for Windows ?
>
> 2. What is the best way to install MingGW64? Is MSYS2 also necessary ?

The posix/win32 diversity is about how to manipulate threads (there are
a few more): via libwinpthread (slow but feature-complete) or via
Windows APIs directly (fast but without condition variables etc.).

There are prebuilt native toolchains so you can have GCC, GDB etc. as
native programs which do not require MSYS2 (note GDB may require Python3
which is native too) so there is no need to install MSYS2, unless you
also need GNU make, BASH, etc.

--
Best regards,
LH_Mouse