在 4/28/21 12:50 PM, DAVID MAY 写道:
Thanks for the feedback.

Regarding points 1 and 2: While changing the #ifdefs and adding comments
(actually just labels) was not necessary, keeping track of the
unlabelled #ifdefs and #ifs gave me headaches.  The labels helped.
Anyway, all labels are now removed.

Regarding point 3:  I have changed the code to C89 style and added a
check for C89 conformance to my tests.

An updated patch is attached.

The reason why sometimes `#ifndef ...` is preferred to `#if !defined(...)` is that the former is aligned with `#define ...` in an editor, like this:

  ```
  #ifndef SOME_MACRO
  #define SOME_MACRO 1
  #endif
  ```

And please submit an isolated and atomic patch - not one that changes `#ifndef` to `#if !defined`, and adds other stuff at the same time. If it is really necessary for you, please send a distinct patch.

--
Best regards,
Liu Hao