I noticed that gdtoa upstream appeared to have some changes that were not
reflected here, so I tried to copy them into mingw-w64 here. I had to
partly guess at what the diff was between the old and current versions
because upstream does not seem to provide version control, so this is a bit
hard to illustrate. For future reference, this is the content from today:
https://github.com/vtjnash/gdtoa/commit/a37a5e1354210f135003cc734cb097eee48e58b5,
which is also included as a tgz in the commit here for future reference. I
did not import any of the new features (new files) since those are not
specified as part of C9x or POSIX, so they did not seem necessary.