Hi Luca,

If I recall correctly, symbols that are decorated with @nnn use the stdcall
calling convention.  Have you tried making them use the cdecl calling
convention?  That would get rid round the export symbol table issue.

I also recall something about the difference in x86 versus x64 symbols name
and whether they're prefixed with an underscore.  But for the moment, I
think the best course of action is to resolve the decorated symbols names
first.