On Mon, 4 Dec 2023, Antonin Décimo wrote:

I'm almost ready to submit v2 of this patch series. Should I add Reviewed-by tags for patches that were discussed on the list? or links to email threads?

I don't think it's necessary with links to previous discussions (this is a rather low-volume mailing list anyway, and the authors who have been involved in the review can probably speak up again if necessary anyway).

And as for adding Reviewed-by, I wouldn't add that unless the patch has been explicitly OK'd and not altered since, otherwise I'd want whoever commented on it have another look.

// Martin