On Mon, 4 Dec 2023, Antonin Décimo wrote:

Second version of the patch series improving support for MSVC, fixing
little bugs and compiler warnings.

Thanks to all the reviewers of the first version, let me know if
there's anything I can improve.

Thanks! The updated patchset looks mostly good to me, I didn't spot anything I'd object to, but one commit could use an improved commit message at least. I didn't do a very deep think about all details, but nothing stood out in a brief read through.

Other than that, I'd still prefer if someone else would give it a second look as well.

// Martin