On Wed, 17 Apr 2024, Pali Rohár wrote:

I agree, it is impossible to have it at C level. Or at least I have not
found a way how to do it.

What is possible is to call that function from assembler or via gcc
inline assembly from C.

True, that could be possible.

Those fdiv symbols are already present in more def files, so I can
prepare a patch for fixing them (to be undecorated) and adding comment
with explanation about those symbols.

Could you look at other patches on the list? I will put these fdiv
symbol updates on top of other, to not generate new rebase conflicts.

I can try to get around to them soon - I kinda lost track of a bit of them recently, after Liu Hao reviewed and merged a bunch of them.

// Martin