在 2024-09-23 01:36, Michele Locati 写道:
Hello everybody,

I'm compiling some GNU tools (iconv and gettext) for Windows, and I'd like
to let users download them.
Some of the built DLLs and EXEs depends of some MinGW-w64 DLLs
(libwinpthread-1.dll, libstdc++-6.dll, and libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll).

Reading
https://sourceforge.net/p/mingw-w64/mingw-w64/ci/master/tree/COPYING.MinGW-w64/COPYING.MinGW-w64.txt
it seems that I should include a file named COPYING.MinGW-w64-runtime.txt

But I really can't find that file... I looked around in the mingw-w64
sourceforce project, as well as in the /usr/share/doc directory of Cygwin
(where I have the mentioned DLLs but I only have a
/usr/share/doc/mingw64-i686-runtime/ChangeLog file).

Where can I find that COPYING.MinGW-w64-runtime.txt file?

https://sourceforge.net/p/mingw-w64/mingw-w64/ci/master/tree/COPYING.MinGW-w64-runtime/COPYING.MinGW-w64-runtime.txt

--
Best regards,
LIU Hao