Martijn Dekker dixit:

>'command -v' finds every kind of command except reserved words such as

Hrm, why do people use these things so much which I never use in
any scripts at all? This, and 'type'…

>Reference:

>>     utilities not associated with a PATH search, and shell reserved
>>     words shall be written as just their names.

Hmpf. Okay. If POSuX says so, despite not even getting the leap second
right, I’ll have to change it. Meh.

Can you enumerate the “shell reserved words”, so I have an idea what
to include? (Thinking of && and > and so on…) This is pure bloat, as
it will have to be included in another table…

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<igli> exceptions: a truly awful implementation of quite a nice idea.
<igli> just about the worst way you could do something like that, afaic.