Martijn Dekker dixit:

>And under what theory should 'exec' run a shell function?

Read up on what a “command” can be, pretty far up in
the Shell part.

Although I did not manage to get a pipeline or loop run.
Not sure if that’s a bug, but looking at the way statements
are parsed, probably not.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
18:47⎜<mirabilos:#!/bin/mksh> well channels… you see, I see everything in the
same window anyway      18:48⎜<xpt:#!/bin/mksh> i know, you have some kind of