On 02/06/16 13:07, peter green wrote:
On 02/06/16 12:56, peter green wrote:
The apt key for the mirrorbrain apt repositories is expired, this makes it difficult to securely install packages from them. Could someone with appropriate access update the expiry on the key and push them updated key to the keysevers?

It seems an updated key does exist (I had it on one of my other boxes, I don't remember where I got it from) but wasn't on the keyservers. I tried to send it there but i'm not sure if it worked.
The updated key is available on the keyserver pgp.mit.edu