From: Pier P. Fumagalli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 5:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: China Apache Mirror Annouce

I said "I'm going to do that" :) So, if it doesn't happen by this week-end,
You can start mailbombing me (or you can hack kali.betaversion.org) :) :)

    Pier

BTW, Again, if you're not on the list, please SEND ME THE SERVER INFO! :)

Sahil Gupta - NET4U <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do you personally think that Apache are going to add the servers?  They
have
> been real slack.. (there is no other word to put this)

    Pier

--
Pier Fumagalli  <http://www.betaversion.org/>  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>