The following Websites when loaded up come up with a variety of different
errors

http://mirrors.hotdog.org/apache/dist/
http://apache.iocloud.org/dist/
http://apache.abordo.com.br/dist/
http://apache.phc.unipt.it/dist/

The web sites listed above, if I hear nothing from the maintainers of these
sites within 3 days they will be removed from the mirrors listing. We need
to keep the mirrors list uptodate as much as possible and weed out the old
sites that have been removed without notifying the mirror team.

The following web sites need to update their web content

http://www.fokus.gmd.de/apache/dist/
http://xenia.sote.hu/ftp/linux/mirrors/www.apache.org/dist/
http://apache.epasaule.lv/dist/
http://apache.pacific.net.hk/dist/
http://apache.design.am/dist/
ftp://ftp.av8.com/pub/mirrors/apache/dist/

N.B. Website Maintainers that have their site listed in the needs updating
section, can you possibly setup a cron job with rsync to mirror down updates
at least once a week if thats all you can handle.