From: John Donagher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 3:46 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Re: Mirror Scrub Time

> http://apache.webmeta.com/dist/

Should be taken care of (for now). Please note, that nightly updates were
and
are continuing to run; however this message was showing up in my logs:

receiving file list ... opendir(bugs): Permission denied
done
IO error encountered - skipping file deletion
wrote 89 bytes  read 41768 bytes  27904.67 bytes/sec
total size is 579333209  speedup is 13840.77

This was stopping the rsync prematurely. The "bugs" directory is chmod'd to
020, oddly enough. I removed it, ran rsync again, and the directory was
recreated, with the same mode. I had to run rsync with the --exclude "bugs"
argument in order for it to finish correctly.

John

--

John Donagher
Application Engineer

Public key available off http://www.keyserver.net
Key fingerprint = 4024 DF50 56EE 19A3 258A  D628 22DE AD56 EEBE 8DDD