On 02.02.2004, at 18:58, Ryan Finnie wrote:

Please remove the oss.redundant.com entries from the Apache mirror rotation list. Redundant Networks will no longer be able to mirror Apache after Friday, February 6, so I request that we be removed from the mirrors list as soon as possible and to be notified when this has been completed.

A bit late but the following mirrors are removed now:

ftp.oss.redundant.com/pub/apache/
www.oss.redundant.com/pub/apache/

It has been an honor to serve the Apache community.

*We* have to say thanks for your contribution!

Cheers,
Erik

Thank you,
Ryan Finnie