On 29.03.2004, at 03:37, CaptG wrote:

Mirror Information
 URL of mirror: http://apache.captg.com
 Country where the mirror is located: Dallas, Texas
 Contact email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Update frequency: Daily
 Approximate bandwidth: 100GB per month
 I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes)

Okay, looks good and will be included with the next update. Thanks!

I would like the following logo to be used for my mirror, and the following web address for the logo.

Logo Location: http://www.captg.com/images/logo_mirror.jpg

Web address: http://www.captg.com

Is the rule for the mirror logo still 100x34 pixels? My logo is tiny, and it's hard to read as you will see.

Yes, this rule is still valid and in my opinion your logo doesn't look bad at all in this size ;)

Thank you.

Cheers, Erik