On Mon, 24 May 2004, Sascha Pietrowski - SpeedNetwork Ltd. wrote:

Hello,

we have upgraded line and hardware of the mirror server. Please readd to the
mirror list.

URL of mirror: http://mirrors.speednetwork.de/apache.org/dist

Country where the mirror is located: Germany, Frankfurt
Contact email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Update frequency: 3 rsync updates per day
Approximate bandwidth: 100 Mbit/s full duplex
I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror: yes

Thanks. This will be in the next update.

I did note that you are rsyncing apache-site, whereas the recommended repository is apache-dist. Is there some reason for that? apache-site is a superset of apache-dist, but it contains some stuff that changes frequently, and therefore causes unnecessary traffic.

Joshua.