Hi there,
since today (Mon, 19 Jul 2004) a new mirror is up in Italy.

DETAILS of the WWW mirror

LOCATION: 2nd University of Rome, Rome (Italy)
CONTACT: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UPDATE FREQ: Twice id a day
             "rsynced" from: dev.apache.org::apache-site
APPROXIM BW: 64 Mbit/sec (externals connetions)
              1 Gbit/sec (internal to the campus)
YES: I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror

DETAILS of the FTP mirror

LOCATION: 2nd University of Rome, Rome (Italy)
CONTACT: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UPDATE FREQ: Twice id a day
             "rsynced" from: dev.apache.org::apache-dist
APPROXIM BW: 64 Mbit/sec (externals connetions)
              1 Gbit/sec (internal to the campus)
YES: I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror

Please let me know if there are problems,
                         Silio ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )