On Thu, 19 Aug 2004, Justyna Horwat wrote:

When I try to download the latest Xalan J source I get a 403 from the following mirror:

http://mirrors.combose.com/apache/xml/xalan-j/xalan-j-current-src.zip

This mirror does not have correct symlink settings.

This is one of the reasons that we recommend our projects use download.cgi-type pages that point directly to the files to download (and not the symlinks), rather than relying on dumping people into a mirror with closer.cgi. If you need help on getting that setup for a project, feel free to contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I will contact the owner of this mirror and ask that they update their configuration, but we haven't in the past kicked off mirrors for small configuration problems like this.

Joshua.